1. Mark Twain’s Connecticut
2. Casual but Classic
3. Casino Caper
4. Good Life On The Gold Coast
5. Escape in Essex
6. Spas by the Sea
7. Urban & Suburban
8. Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect
9. Art, History & Time for Romance
10. Country Delights & City Lights
11. Old Fashioned Fun
12. Antique Impressions
13. Back Roads to Brooklyn
14. Shore, Sights & Seafood
15. Turn Back the Clock
16. Treasure Hunt Through Time
17. Zippy the Pinhead’s Connecticut
Select An Interest Time for Two Family Fun Active Adventures Arts, History & Culture
- You’ll find great seafood, including Connecticut-style lobster in the rough, anywhere along U.S. 1 as you head toward the Mystic area.
- Serious outlet shopping too awaits you just off I-95 at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
- or Westbrook Factory Outlets.
- Then head to Foxwood Resort Casino, Rte. 2, Mashantucket, a world-class gaming facility. Even if you’re not into gaming, there is so much to do.
- Book a pleasant stay a…