8. Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect
- What better way to relax than checking into any one of Connecticut's luxurious hotels along the shoreline or a cozy B&B?
- Pamper yourself with a visit to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa in Groton Marriott, I-95 Exit 88,
- or a visit to the Spa at Norwich Inn on Rte. 32. Spend a day with a round of golf.
- Once relaxed and rejuvenated, visit the Stonington Vineyard and sample some of Connecticut's very own wine selections. Reconnect with an enjoyable and romantic dinner in Connecticut's quintessential coastal village, Stonington Borough. Be sure to visit the Old Lighthouse Museum, where you can climb to the top for a great view of the ocean.
DRIVING TIP: Total mileage is 43 miles.
For places to stay and other things to do nearby, click on any highlighted place.