6. Spas by the Sea
- Spend a weekend at one of Connecticut’s seaside spas. Tone up your body (and your attitude) at By the Sea Inn and Spa in Branford,
- Water’s Edge Resort in Westbrook,
- Saybrook Point Inn & Spa in Old Saybrook,
- the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa at the Marriott in Groton,
- The Spa at Norwich Inn
- or the spa at Foxwoods Resort Casino. Release your tensions in the sauna or jacuzzi. Treat yourself to aroma therapy and herbal body wraps. Indulge yourself with award winning dining, and just relax.
- You can also indulge at the world-class spa at Mohegan Sun
DRIVING TIP: Approximate driving distance between furthest points (1 to 6) are 84 miles.
For places to stay and other things to do nearby, click on any highlighted place.