3. Casino Caper
- You’ll find great seafood, including Connecticut-style lobster in the rough, anywhere along U.S. 1 as you head toward the Mystic area.
- Serious outlet shopping too awaits you just off I-95 at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets
- or Tanger Outlet Center in Westbrook.
- Then head to Foxwood Resort Casino, Rte. 2, Mashantucket, a world-class gaming facility. Even if you’re not into gaming, there is so much to do.
- Book a pleasant stay at Randall’s Ordinary in Stonington and after dinner, catch a show at one of the casinos.
- Next day, take a fascinating journey through the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center on Rte. 2, America’s state-of-the-art Native American museum.
- Then on to Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, for another fun day of shopping, dining and entertainment..
DRIVING TIP: Approximate driving distance between furthest points (1 to 7) is 81 miles.
For places to stay and other things to do nearby, click on any highlighted place.