41. Take a Bike!
- Picturesque villages, farms, rivers, and streams, parks and forests, cover almost 90 percent of Connecticut. See it all from your bike. Some of the best places to start are the Litchfield Hills,
- or the Quiet Corner. Plan a wonderful trip with the Short Bike Rides in Connecticut (800) 243-0459, or the Northeast Connecticut Quiet Corner Bicycle Guide (888) 628-1228. Tour with experienced guides or on your own.
- Contact Bicycle Tour Co. in Kent (888) 711 KENT,
- Connecticut Cycle Tours, Woodbury (860) 274-4166
- or Baybrook Bicycles Non-Guided Tours, West Haven (203) 933-4576.
Get your Connecticut D.O.T bike map online at www.dot.state.ct.us.
For places to stay and other things to do nearby, click on any highlighted place.