4. Good Life On The Gold Coast
- Start off your morning with a leisurely stroll in South Norwalk. Browse the boutiques and work up an appetite for lunch at the New England Brewhouse Restaurant, a place you can take a tour as well. Cruise Long Island Sound on the Island Princess.
- Make a reservation at any one of the luxurious accommodations before heading to dinner in Westport.
- After breakfast, visit the Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum, I-95 Exits 14N/15S, and experience the lifestyle of the wealthy.
- Appreciate the fine arts at the Stamford Arts Center and visit the largest antique emporium, United House Wrecking, Stamford.
DRIVING TIP: From Norwalk (1) to Stamford (4) is 14 miles
For places to stay and other things to do nearby, click on any highlighted place.