Special For Inn at Harbor Hill Marina
||5/1/2005 - 10/31/2005|
||60 Grand St.
Niantic, CT 06357
|For more reservations/information:
||Discover Mystic Getaway|
Discover Mystic Package
“Sail” into Spring and Summer at the Inn at Harbor Hill Marina with our Discover Mystic Package and experience…
… old-world charm and maritime history at Mystic Seaport and Village
… beluga whales, sharks and mysteries of the Titanic at Mystic Aquarium … memorabilia reminiscent of Julia Roberts at “Mystic Pizza” Parlor
… delicious chowders and seafood offerings at local eateries
… boutique shopping in a charming setting by the sea
… a parade of Sailboats alongside Mystic’s oldest bascule bridge
…the NEW “Whale Trail”, fiberglass structures painted by local artisans
…Sightseeing, Shopping, Dining, Relaxing ~ we’ll provide the itinerary and recommendations, the admissions and the shopping discounts…you provide the time for a fabulous mini-vacation getaway!
This 3-night mini-vacation getaway package, starting at $765, including tax, is valid
Sunday thru Thursday, May thru October and includes:
• Three nights waterfront lodging with breakfast in our Bayview room or on the porch overlooking our marina
• In-room Champagne and Chocolate Truffles upon arrival
• A $75 dining gift certificate at a local favorite restaurant, Frank’s Gourmet Grille
• $40 “Mystic Dollars” for lunch for 2 at your choice of select restaurants
• Admission for 2 to Mystic Seaport
• Admission for 2 to Mystic Aquarium
• Discount coupons to popular boutique shops in Historic Downtown Mystic
While relaxing at the Inn at Harbor Hill Marina enjoy:
• Complimentary snacks and beverages while you relax and “drink in” water views from our Adirondack chairs overlooking the harbor
• Complimentary use of our kayaks during your stay with us
• Complimentary boat cruise down the Niantic River aboard “Innstyle”, our 26 ft Navy Whale boat, weather and availability permitting
• A stroll on our NEW Niantic Bay Boardwalk overlooking Long Island Sound
• On-site parking and lodging tax included
Still not Sure? ….. Read what our guest have to say about our service and hospitality on trip advisor.com, the unbiased source for guest reviews!
There is something for everyone in our beautiful shoreline region and Mystic Area ~ from the many attractions of Mystic, to the thrill of Connecticut’s Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos, to the unspoiled New England charm of the Quiet Corner, only 45 minutes from our Inn and Block Island, a 1 Hour High Speed Ferry Ride away! Centrally located, we are within an hour from Providence and Hartford, 2 hours from Boston and New York City.
For more information, visit www.innharborhill.com or call 860-739-0331 to reserve your
mini-vacation getaway package.